Thursday, August 7, 2014

Letter fom 5/13/2014


Well my companion is good so far here. I have only been with him for a few hours. I think I just had the longest train ride ever. About 7 and a half hours to Barcelona and three to Valencia and then 20 min in bus to my area. Wow it is so freaking hot here and humid. Well we will see how things go here. The traveling was just a party the whole way with all the other missionaries and we were in Barcelona for like 3 hours. It was so crazy. Just haning out and talking about family and areas we have served and I think we talked about just about everything you can think of and I'm down here in the same zone as Elder Schoen we met up in Barcelona. So that train down here was pretty good. 

Well sounded like every one is busy and doing good. 

Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment