Monday, February 9, 2015

Letter from 12/29/2014

Hey,

Well I don´t have much to write, but I am pretty excited about the  sports updates. Way to start of a good year right here. 

It kinda sucks that you are all sick right now but I hope you all have a good start to the new year. Hey I have 7 and a half months left. I got to go out hard. Only a few months till we skype again.

Love you

Elder Blake Billingsley 

Letter to Mom

Hey,

Well that is super crazy that Spencer and Traci are having a baby. Actually it is super weird for me. Yep I got the letter for the BG YW. 

Nope new years we are just going over to a members house and eating and then working a little bit but we do have to go to Zaragoza for a meeting so we will be gone for half of the day, but it should be fun. 

I don´t know what to say right now cause we just saw each other but things are good here and I keep thinking about the new year and how fast it is going to go because I swear I just started and I was in Barcelona last Christmas. 

Love you

Elder Blake Billingsley

No comments:

Post a Comment