Monday, February 9, 2015

Letter from 12/15/2014

Hey,

Well yep I got my new companion. His name is Elder Wilson. He´s a super good guy actually. We have gotten down to work and are going to town here in Lleida. I think my last companion just got a little burnt out here so it is really nice to have someone around who is fired up and ready to just work. He is a tall blond you know and from Utah. From Logan actually.

It has been a little slow around here lately with it getting colder and the rain picking up but still stuff to do. We stay busy looking for people to teach and teaching those we have. But most of all this week we have spent it cleaning out the ward list and the area book. Really we are just like private investigators looking for people. I think the church just really uses us to find people that are missing. I will be the first one to say that probably about 90 percent of the ward list is not living in Lleida anymore. But hey we find people all over the place to meet.

Well I hope Cole is feeling better and is ready to play this next week and Brenley sounds like she is just killing it. Practice makes perfect. And Bria well she is just weird. But I miss everyone and I can´t wait to see yo all at Christmas. It will be super fun and then I only have a little bit of time til Mother's Day and we get to skype again. Crazy right?!

Well doing good here in Lleida. Christmas should be fun it always is as a missionary, but we will see how it goes here in Lleida.

Anyways again I don´t have much to write about. I feel like I never do, oh well.

Elder Blake Billinglsley

No comments:

Post a Comment