Monday, June 16, 2014

Letters from 4/14/2014


Hey, 

Sounds like you guys had a crazy fun time out in Oregon. Sounds like fun! I was here just working away in the rain and in the sun. I think it is kind of  bi polar here like Washington. Cole sounds like he is helping out a lot and turning into a beast. Are you sure he doesn´t want more money? Wish I could have gone out to Bend and Smith Rock sounds like it was fun. And of course Cole wasn´t to happy after lossing at golf,  he dosn´t like to lose anything. 

Well I am loving it here in Santander. I honestly think that when I leave this place I am going to cry or at least be a little bit sad. The members here are great, the investigatores are great and well of course they would be better if they would just be baptized but I guess we will work with them a little longer. And it is freaking gorgeous here. Four transfers left  this week and I will probably leave here then in four weeks, but if I am lucky I will have 2 more transfers here. Well I don´t know what to say really I just love it here and I hope my Spanish is improving. 

We had to go to Bilboa twice last week because we had a some meeting and entrevistas with president and it was a long hard week.

Hope everyone is have a good week and had a good spring break. 

Love Elder Blake Billingsley
 
 
Letter to Mom
 
Yep I can´t wait till Mother's Day either. It feels like it has been a long time since I have seen you all last, well 4 months ago. Actually it has gone pretty fast on my end. I think I have to give a talk in church this Sunday and on Easter Sunday oh what fun that will be. We have started having good weather around here but still a lot of rain. It is pretty much the same as it is there at home. I think today we are going out to a light house to do a little exploring. 

Well after conference you would think that we could ditch the jackets but no we have to wait till May first and then we can get rid of them. Well at least hang them up in the closet for Sundays and meetings. The talk I really liked was one by Pres. Uchtdorf about sleeping during the restoration and it has kind of become a talk that are president uses to tell us not to sleep during are mission. 

Wow I can´t believe that Nicole is done with a year of college already. Time flies! I even have 7 months in the mission crazy. I keep looking at it, in 2 and a half transfers I will have a year on the mission. well, when this transfer ends. 

Well everything is going good here and don´t worry about sending me anything I'm good, but I should send some letters out. As far as sleep I have been getting even less sleep lately. Sometimes I just stay up at night and think about my investigators and what I can do but we never know until we are there with them. Well our investigators are dificlut so not making much headway with them but  we are paraying and fasting all time. 

Can´t wait to skype and see you. Love you!


Love Elder Blake Billingsley

No comments:

Post a Comment