Monday, January 27, 2014

This is a little out of order but a really good letter. He sounds like he and his companion are sick right now.



Hey Mom,

Sorry I haven´t been able to write you the past two days. I had a head cold over the weekend and Elder Magallanes ate some bad eggs and got really sick so I was with him in our piso all day on Monday. Yesterday I was in Bilboa on intercambios or exchanges, we had interviews with President also while we were there. All I can say is Bilbao is freaking beautiful.
 
Last night in Bilbloa with one of the Lideres de Zona Elder Rupa we taught a lady from Nigeria who is being baptized this week. We taught her in the bishops home and he doesn´t speak ingles so we had to do a lot of translating because she speaks ingles. We taught the law of chastity and the law of wisdom. wow! That was one of the best lessons I have been a part of. She has done some things in the past that she doesn´t want to do anymore and never wanted to do in the first place but me and Elder Rupa walked out of their mind blown by how much we could feel the spirit. The bishop and his wife were actually crying and so was this lady from Nigiera named Elizabeth. it was really weird to teach in ingles but it was an awesome lesson.

I hope everyone is doing good. Love you all.

Love, Elder Blake Billingsley 

No comments:

Post a Comment